During Sunday and Midweek services, we provide an engaging, exciting and safe environment for infants through 5thgraders. Kids learn about the God who loves them through programming that is especially designed for them in age-appropriate groupings: nursery, 1 and 2 year olds, 3 to 5 year olds, Kindergarten to 1st grade, 2nd to 3rd grade, and 4th to 5th grade.
The Lakeshore Kids team values children, helping them to discover and develop a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Through Bible lessons, interactive activities, crafts, games and play, children build friendships with each other and apply what they are learning in lifelike situations.
What To Expect
- Parents “check in” their kids and receive nametags that have the same security code as the parent pick up tag.
- Kids rooms are open 15 minutes before the start of each service. Arrival activities are designed for kids to build relationships with each other and with their teachers.
- Kids engage in a variety of learning and play activities during their class as well as children’s worship times and snack.
- When parents pick up their kids, matching security codes are checked by teachers.
In case you’re wondering…
- All Lakeshore Kids team members are members or regular attenders at Lakeshore and have undergone a background check.
- Parents are welcome to stay in the classroom with their child until their child is comfortable.
- We are willing and comfortable with welcoming kids who are struggling to separate from their parents.
- We can text parents in the service to let them know if they are needed.
Want to register your kids ahead of time or have questions about Lakeshore Kids? You can contact our Children’s Director, Jill Freese, at email@example.com or 392-5253 x1208.