FMSC MobilePack Event
200K Meals / 1K Volunteers / 2 Days
On November 16-17, Lakeshore Community Church will be hosting our seventh annual Feed My Starving Children MobilePack event.
We partner with Feed My Starving Children to pack meals that get shipped around the world, feeding God's starving children who are hungry in body and spirit. We'll again be packing over 200,000 meals in just two days.
This year the meals are desperately needed after the many recent natural disasters. FMSC has received and is already responding to the many requests for additional help. Our packing session will re-supply FSMC to fulfill their agreements to their partners later in 2017 and into 2018.
In order to accomplish this, we are looking for 1,000 volunteers to sign up for one of four packing sessions - see registration form below.
- Session 1 - Friday November 16, 2018, 7:15 - 9:30PM - SESSION FULL !!
- Session 2 - Saturday November 17, 2018, 8:15 - 10:30AM - SESSION FULL !!
- Session 3 - Saturday November 17, 2018, 11:15AM - 1:30PM - SESSION FULL !!
- Session 4 - Saturday November 17, 2018, 1:45 - 4:00PM
Did You Know?
It costs Lakeshore Community Church $44,000 to purchase enough food to pack the 200,000 meals for this event. That means each packer who volunteers will be packing about $50 worth of food. There are a few ways you can participate and help Lakeshore offset this cost...
1. Make a Donation
- Lakeshore members and regular attenders support this cost through their contributions to Making Waves. If you are not already contributing to Making Waves please click here to learn more about Making Waves and how to begin making contributions to help Lakeshore offset the cost.
- People outside of Lakeshore can make a suggested donation of $50 per person packing. Donations can be made on a credit or debit card at the time of registration or can be mailed or dropped off to Lakeshore Community Church, 3651 Latta Road, Rochester, NY 14612. Checks can be made out to Lakeshore Community Church. Please write FMSC in the memo line.
2. Raise Support
- Download the Family And Friends Sponsorship Form and begin obtaining donations from family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors to sponsor you for this event.
3. Corporate Sponsorship