2019 FMSC MobilePack Event
155K Meals / 750 Volunteers / 2 Days
On November 22-23, Lakeshore Community Church will be hosting our eigth annual Feed My Starving Children MobilePack event.
We partner with Feed My Starving Children to pack meals that get shipped around the world, feeding God's starving children who are hungry in body and spirit. This year we will be packing 155,000 meals in just two days.
In order to accomplish this, we are looking for 750 volunteers to sign up for one of three packing sessions:
- Session 1 - Friday November 22, 2019, 6:45 - 9:00PM
- Session 2 - Saturday November 23, 2019, 8:45 - 11:00AM
- Session 3 - Saturday November 23, 2019, 11:45AM - 2:00PM
Come join us to help feed starving children in body and spirit!!!!
IN PERSON REGISTRATION BEGINS ON OCTOBER 6TH
Did You Know?
This year's event will cost Lakeshore Community Church $34,100 to purchase enough food to pack the 155,000 meals for this event. That means each packer who volunteers will be packing about $50 worth of food. There are a few ways you can participate and help Lakeshore offset this cost...
1. Make a Donation
- Lakeshore members and regular attenders support this cost through their contributions to Making Waves. If you are not already contributing to Making Waves please click here to learn more about Making Waves and how to begin making contributions to help Lakeshore offset the cost.
- People outside of Lakeshore can make a suggested donation of $50 per person packing. Donations can be made on a credit or debit card at the time of registration or can be mailed or dropped off to Lakeshore Community Church, 3651 Latta Road, Rochester, NY 14612. Checks can be made out to Lakeshore Community Church. Please write FMSC in the memo line.
2. Raise Support
- Download the Family And Friends Sponsorship Form and begin obtaining donations from family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors to sponsor you for this event.
3. Corporate Sponsorship