Puerto Rico Relief Effort
Lakeshore is partnering with The Empire State Relief And Recovery Effort For Puerto Rico to collect much needed supplies for the people of Puerto Rico.
We will be collecting donations from Monday October 9 through Sunday October 15 and delivering these supplies to the NYS Collection site on Monday October 16. See below for collection times and an approvd list of donations. We also are looking for volunteers to help us collect and deliver the items.
Items Being Collected
We are only able to accept the following items for donation. All items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- portable lanterns
- baby wipes
- cases of water
- feminine hygiene products
- Monday 10/9 from 9AM through 7:30PM
- Tuesday 10/10 from 9AM through 7:30PM
- Wednesday 10/11 from 9AM through 7:30PM
- Thursday 10/12 from 9AM through 7:30PM
- Friday 10/13 from 9AM through 7:30PM
- Saturday 10/14 – no collection
- Sunday 10/15 – from 9AM through 1PM
We are also looking for volunteers to receive the donations between the hours of 5 and 7:30PM on the collection days and to deliver the items to the NYS Collection Point in Henrietta on Monday or Tuesday October 16 or 17. Please signup to volunteer using the form below.