NH103: FIRST STEPS
The purpose of New Horizons 103: First Steps is to help you discover the basics of the Christian faith. In this six-week class we explain the fundamentals of the Christian faith and what it means to develop a growing relationship with God.
We will answer common questions like:
- How can I be sure I’m a Christian?
- How do I make sense out of the Bible?
- How can I communicate with God?
- How can other Christian friends help me?
- How do I live the Christian life and kick some stubborn habits?
- How do I tell others about what has happened to me?
Understanding these key truths from First Steps will help you live a successful Christian life and give you the skills needed to study the Bible on your own.
First Steps Classes Begin on Wednesday, October 10th at 7 pm.
Classes will meet the following Wednesdays at the church:
October 10th & 24th
November 7th, 14th, 28th