What Are Small Groups?
We believe that life-change happens best in the context of authentic relationships. God created us to live in relationship with others and when you are in a small group, you experience the love and strength of a church community.
Our small groups meet all around our city and provide a place for you to experience community, care, and real life-change.
Here are some of the different groups we offer:
- Married Groups are made up of couples in the same stage of life – newly married, with kids, without kids, and empty nesters.
- Single’s Groups are made up of unmarried men and women, in various stages of life, meeting together.
- Men's & Women’s Groups are made up of men and women, in various stages of life, meeting separately.
- General Groups are made up of people together in various stages of life including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Young Adult Groups include high school graduates, college students, young professionals, singles, and young married couples.
- Teen Groups are made up of students in grades 6 through 12 and function as part of Ignite Student Ministries.