We’re looking for a Discipleship Pastor to lead and oversee the discipleship initiatives in our church that help new guests assimilate and help everyone discover their next best steps to develop a growing spiritual maturity in Jesus Christ.
What kind of person can succeed in this position? Someone…
- Who has Bible College and/or Theological training
- With full-time paid ministry experience effectively leading in the church
- With a solid understanding of small groups in the church and how to work within our small group culture
- Who possess high character, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Looking for a great place to work and enjoy a healthy and vibrant church
- With a desire to grow in leadership
If you think that’s you:
- Check out our beliefs, philosophy of ministry, and values and see if they fit your own.
- Read the full Discipleship Pastor Job Description and consider if your skillset is a match.
- If you like what you read in both, send us your resume! Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a difference for eternity in the lives of people all over Rochester at Lakeshore!