The purpose of New Horizons 401 is to help you discover the role you can play in bringing the Good News to others around the world, and how you can share your faith using your own personal style to help others understand how to have a relationship with Jesus.
You will discover:
- How you can support world missions
- How to share your faith in a compelling way
- NH401 is offered in 2 sessions, 6 hours total. See dates and times below.
- Materials for this course cost $15 per person for Lakeshore members and $20 for non-members. If you register and pay online, you will need to pickup the materials from the Resource Center on a Sunday morning. If cost is an issue, please contact Pastor Frank De Luccio at (585)392-5253 x1204.
- There are pre-course materials that must be completed before Part I of NH401, so it is important to pick up your materials from the Resource Center early.
- NH101, NH201, & NH301 are pre-requisites for NH401.
- Childcare is available at a nominal cost for infants through 5th grade and may be paid for online when registering.
For more information contact Stacy Mariano in the Church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-392-5253 x1206.
NH401 Registration Form
New Horizons 401 is being offered on the following dates.
- Sunday February 10 from 3 - 7:30PM with Part II on Sunday March 3 from 1 to 2:30PM.
A potluck dinner will be served around 5:30pm for Part I. Please bring a main or side dish to share (Lakeshore will provide, salad, dessert, and drinks).
Lunch will be provided by Lakeshore for Part II.
Childcare is available for kids, infants through 5th grade, for a nominal fee. You can register your kids when you register for the New Horizons class, up to one week prior to the class.