The purpose of New Horizons 401 is to help you discover the role you can play in bringing the Good News to others around the world, and how you can share your faith using your own personal style to help others understand how to have a relationship with Jesus.
You will discover:
- How you can support world missions
- How to share your faith in a compelling way
- NH401 is offered in 2 sessions, 6 hours total. See dates and times below.
- Materials for this course cost $15 per person for Lakeshore members and $20 for non-members. If you register and pay online, you will need to pickup the materials from the Resource Center on a Sunday morning. If cost is an issue, please contact Pastor Frank De Luccio at (585)392-5253 x1204.
- There are pre-course materials that must be completed before Part I of NH401, so it is important to pick up your materials from the Resource Center early.
- NH101, NH201, & NH301 are pre-requisites for NH401.
- Childcare is available at a nominal cost for infants through 5th grade and may be paid for online when registering.
For more information contact Stacy Mariano in the Church office at email@example.com or 585-392-5253 x1206.
Registration for New Horizons 401 on December 2 is now closed.