The purpose of New Horizons 301 is to help you discover your gifts and spiritual “SHAPE” and how you can make an impact with them in three stages: by discovering, deploying and developing them in your own, unique, God-given way by serving God and others.
You will discover:
- Your unique gifts, personality and talents
- The best ways you can make an impact at Lakeshore
- NH301 is offered in 2 sessions, 6 hours total. See dates and times below.
- Materials for this course cost $20 per person for Lakeshore members and $30 for non-members. If you register and pay online, you will need to pickup the materials from the Resource Center on a Sunday morning. If cost is an issue, please contact Pastor Frank De Luccio at (585)392-5253 x1204.
- There are pre-course materials that must be completed before Part I of NH301, so it is important to pick up your materials from the Resource Center early.
- NH101 and NH201 are pre-requisites for NH301.
- Childcare is available at a nominal cost for infants through 5th grade and may be paid for online when registering.
For more information contact Stacy Mariano in the Church office at email@example.com or 585-392-5253 x1206.
Registration for New Horizons 301 on April 15 is now closed.