The purpose of New Horizons 301 is to help you discover your gifts and spiritual “SHAPE” and how you can make an impact with them in three stages: by discovering, deploying and developing them in your own, unique, God-given way by serving God and others.
You will discover:
- Your unique gifts, personality and talents
- The best ways you can make an impact at Lakeshore
- NH301 is offered in 2 sessions, 6 hours total. See dates and times below.
- Materials for this course cost $20 per person for Lakeshore members and $30 for non-members. If you register and pay online, you will need to pickup the materials from the Resource Center on a Sunday morning. If cost is an issue, please contact Pastor Frank De Luccio at (585)392-5253 x1204.
- There are pre-course materials that must be completed before Part I of NH301, so it is important to pick up your materials from the Resource Center early.
- NH101 and NH201 are pre-requisites for NH301.
- Childcare is available at a nominal cost for infants through 5th grade and may be paid for online when registering.
For more information contact Stacy Mariano in the Church office at email@example.com or 585-392-5253 x1206.
NH301 Registration Form
New Horizons 301 is being offered on the following dates.
- Sunday February 10 from 3 - 7:30PM with Part II on Sunday March 3 from 1 to 2:30PM.
A potluck dinner will be served around 5:30pm for Part I. Please bring a main or side dish to share (Lakeshore will provide, salad, dessert, and drinks).
Lunch will be provided by Lakeshore for Part II.
Childcare is available for kids, infants through 5th grade, for a nominal fee. You can register your kids when you register for the New Horizons class, up to one week prior to the class.