FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
What is Financial Peace University?
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! This 9-week class teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, small group discussions and interactive activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more! The average family pays off $5300 in debt and saves $2700 in the first 90 days!
|Lesson 1:||Super Saving - Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents|
|Lesson 2:||Relating With Money - Nerds and Free Spirits Unite!|
|Lesson 3:||Cash Flow Planning - The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting|
|Lesson 4:||Dumping Debt - Breaking the Chains of Debt|
|Lesson 5:||Buyer Beware - The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions|
|Lesson 6:||The Role of Insurance - Protecting Your Health, Family and Finances|
|Lesson 7:||Retirement & College Planning - Mastering the Alphabet Soup of Investing|
|Lesson 8:||Real Estate & Mortgages - Keeping the American Dream From Becoming a Nightmare|
|Lesson 9:||The Great Misunderstanding - Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving|
DETAILS FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
When and where does the class meet?
- We'll be running 2 classes - choose the one that fits best in your schedule!
- Both classes run for 9 consecutive weeks.
- All classes meet at Lakeshore Community Church.
- Wednesday option: Classes begin Wednesday, Jan 30th (7:00-8:30pm).
- Saturday option: Classes begin Saturday, February 9th (8:00-9:30am).
What does the class cost?
This class costs $109 and includes the following:
- Free shipping for all class materials
- Lifetime membership allowing you access to this class and any future class
- One-year access to online video lessons
- One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus (premium budgeting tool)
- Debt snowball tool
- Class workbook, and more resources!
If this cost is a legitimate barrier to signing up, please let us know so we can help out.
What if I'm a single mom?
Single moms (or single dads) who pay for their materials and attend all sessions of the class will receive a 100% refund from Lakeshore after completion.
Is childcare provided?
Unfortunately, childcare is not provided for this class at this time.
What if I have more questions?
We'd love to answer any other question you have. Just contact the church office (email@example.com) or 585-392-5253.